Our automated solutions use the exclusive technology developped by SafeBrands R&D, to monitor all TLDs, including IDN domains.
Monitoring / Analysis
OUR DOMAIN NAME MONITORING SOLUTIONS
The purpose of our methodology is to provide controlled protection. We provide support from the outset and help you to set up your monitoring services. Our lawyers will prepare and provide an optimized search strategy to identify contentious results. This so-called ‘stabilized’ approach limits the huge numbers of ‘big data’ results, and provides quick, effective and personalized data processing.
As well as helping you to set up your monitoring services, we can also provide a personal analysis service carried out by our team of specialist IP lawyers. This service enables you to quickly respond to any infringement of your trademarks, from results analysis to advice on legal action or proceedings (which SafeBrands
can manage on your behalf).
In addition to the monitoring reports that you will receive by e-mail, SafeBrands has developed a bespoke monitoring Extranet. This online user-friendly tools enables you to view, monitor and analyze all of your files :
- Follow up & organize : Personalize your results by sorting, filing or classifying the risk level of the detected domain names.
- Protect : Access to the mail servers attached to the domain names to identify phishing.
- Archive & share : Generate your own reports and choose the time period and file format (PDF or Excel).
- Analyze : Access to comprehensive results, including Whois data for each domain name, the website hosting provider, and a timestamped screenshot of the homepage.
- Broaden your alerts : Set up additional monitoring on a detected domain name for any subsequent changes to Whois data (owner, creation and expiration dates, etc.), and to web page content.
There are also advanced options available (use of website, forged page title etc.) that are very handy for the tracking of multiple domains (e.g. for law firms, major group holdings), and also provide information on whether the domain holder has previously been involved in a UDRP or WIPO procedure.
Our platform is fully available in your colors, with your logo, your URL and your language. We offer full customization allowing you to offer this service to your customers under your own brand. Cherry on the cake: this white label solution may include our instant search module, which provides access to our entire database of domain names and allow you to generate example of infringements to your clients’ brands. This tool brings you more pro-activity and can be a real business booster.
By becoming a SafeBrands partner, you will obtain specific pricing conditions which will allow you to add the “online” dimension to your existing brand monitoring services at competitive and profitable prices . You can also opt for our optional 2-level results analysis service (classification by color code or full analysis).
4284 rue de la Roche
H2J 3H9 CANADA
Tél. : +1 514 600-6124
SAFEBRANDS SOUTHERN EUROPE
Pôle Media Belle de Mai
37, rue Guibal
13356 Marseille Cedex 3
Tél.: +33 (0)4 88 66 22 22
Fax : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 20
49 rue du Commerce
Tél.: +33 (0)1 80 82 82 60
Fax: +33 (0)1 80 82 82 61
SAFEBRANDS COTE D'AZUR
4 boulevard de Cimiez
Tél. : +33 (0)4 83 93 53 80
Fax : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 57
Unit 1010 Miramar Tower
132 Nathan Road