System administration covers all server support with the aim of improving your system, changing settings or adding new features.
The scope of this support covers all standard system administration tasks. The list below is not exhaustive: please contact our technical team for any other request.
- Activating an SSL on ProFTPD
- Security audit
- Configuring an SMTP relay
- Creating and sending a server backup
- Installation of 1 to 5 Debian packages
- Installation of 5 PHP libraries
- Installation of 5 ISP Config
- Installation of Pear + 5 modules
- Installation of phpdig
- Installation of Xvfb
- Installation of Zend Optimizer
- Installation of locales
- Installation of an SSL certificate
- Installation of a payment kit
- Installation of a VPN IPsec
- Standard support to restore the Apache service
- Setting up an additional SMTP listening port
- Setting up log rotation using logrotate
- Optimization of MySQL (cache etc.)
- PHP settings
- Reset of hard root password
- Reset of server soft root password (if accessible)
- Activating the RBLs
- Activating the SMTP relay
- Adding the Application Vault
- Adding the Dr. Web plugin
- Adding the SpamAssassin plugin
- Creating 10 web domains for the client
- Creating 50 e-mail accounts for the client
- Creating a domain for the client
- Creating a webuser
- Data migration for 1 domain
- Installation of Apache
- Installation of PHP
- Installation of AwStats
- Adding a library for PHP (GD, MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
- Installation and configuration of Proftpd
- Installation of Postfix (Unix authentication)
- Standard installation and configuration of SpamAssassin
- Standard installation and configuration of MySQL (4.x or 5.x)
- Installation of PhpMyAdmin
- Installation of PostgreSQL (8.x)
- Installation of PhpPgAdmin
- Configuring a link between servers
- Configuring a private VLAN (access switch)
For an ultra-responsive service, we recommend purchasing a system administration ticket bundle.
You subscribe to a bundle at the start of the contract. We then deduct the tickets used each time you submit a request.
The ticket response time is often less than 24 hours.
This is the most flexible solution for dedicated managed hosting.
Our technical team can provide a no-obligation personalized quotation at any time. Simply contact the sales department for a quotation.
This is the simplest way to get dedicated managed hosting.
The price of our support varies according to the time slot, risk level and skills required.
Processing times are a bit longer than for tickets: allow 2 to 4 working days.
4284 rue de la Roche
H2J 3H9 CANADA
Tél. : +1 514 600-6124
SAFEBRANDS SOUTHERN EUROPE
Pôle Media Belle de Mai
37, rue Guibal
13356 Marseille Cedex 3
Tél.: +33 (0)4 88 66 22 22
Fax : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 20
49 rue du Commerce
Tél.: +33 (0)1 80 82 82 60
Fax: +33 (0)1 80 82 82 61
SAFEBRANDS COTE D'AZUR
4 boulevard de Cimiez
Tél. : +33 (0)4 83 93 53 80
Fax : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 57
Unit 1010 Miramar Tower
132 Nathan Road